Friday, October 17, 2008

TGIF

After a week off, TGIF is back. It's a good thing I enjoy reading, because I had to catch up on a lot of it after I got back home.

Here are some of the the links of the week:

Tony Jones thinks we are in the waning days.

Todd Hiestand list 7 of the most important jobs in the world.

Good stuff from Jared Wilson.

Next Reformation has a good post on Post-Christendom.

Jonathan Brink reviews The Great Emergence: Part 1 is here and Part 2 is here.

Jeff McQ's contribution to Blog Action Day 2008.

Check out this freakin' amazing library. (HT: Brant Hansen)

imonk has the inside scoop on new Bibles coming out soon.

Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...