Friday, October 3, 2008

TGIF

Today, I reach a milestone. So, in honor of my 100th post I give you the links of the week:

And to think I wasted five years of my life. (HT: Bob Hyatt)

Josh looks back.

Scot McKnight nails it.

Kingdom Grace reviews Coffee House Theology.

Brant Hansen knows how to redeem a violent video game.

Jeff McQ has a good series on re-thinking worship. Part 1 is here.

This is long, but very good.

Brother Maynard has a good post on the "demise" of emerging, emergent, etc.

This is cool. (HT: Brother Maynard)

Jefty economics.

Alan Hirsch wonders about fundamentalism.

Wow. Just, wow.

Tim Hill has a four part series on spiritual formation. Part 1.

Tomorrow we celebrate my wife's birthday. Hope you have a good weekend.

Weelend Wanderings

The first weekend links post of autumn is here! The weather is beautiful here in the sunny South. It was fifty degrees on our back porch thi...