I've been tagged by re:patrick. Here goes.
Four jobs I've had:
1. Built air conditioners to be used in military installations. (three summers and Christmas breaks)
2. Taught and coached in Christians schools (three of them)
3. Teacher's assistant in special ed. class (current)
4. Quality control tech. (tested diapers - not like it seems :) )
Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Monty Python and the Holy Grail (hilarious)
2. Chariots of Fire (very inspiring)
3. Lord of the Rings (all three of them - almost as good as the books)
4. Anything by the Marx brothers (classic comedy)
Four places I have lived:
1. Rockville, Maryland (from 1955 - 1983)
2. Clarks Summit, PA (college, 1973 - 1978)
3. Cincinnati, Ohio (1983 - 1995)
4. Rock Hill, SC (1995 - now)
Four shows I love:
I can't say there's any shows that I love, but some that I try to watch are
3. Criminal Minds
Four places I've vacationed:
1. Mountains of Western North Carolina and Eastern Tennessee (just beautiful, definitely makes me feel closer to God)
2. The Outer Banks (not as touristy as other places)
3. The Bahamas (went there for 25th anniversary)
4. Niagra Falls (awesome power)
Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Cincinnati Chili (nothing like it)
2. Pizza (no commentary needed)
3. BBQ (doesn't matter what region, I like it all)
4. Italian food
Four sites I visit daily:
3. Josh's blog
4. Any of the other site at the bottom of this page (I really need to get Google Reader on this)
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In the mountains on a front porch overlooking a stream
2. On a beach
3. On a ship in the middle of the ocean
4. On a golf course
All of these with my pipe, of course
If you read this, consider yourself tagged.
Weekend Wanderings will be away for the next two weekends. We're heading out to the Left Coast to meet our new grandchild, who is expect...
Finally, the weekly links post is back where it belongs. There has been a whole lot of stuff going on in the last few weeks. But enough ab...
This was first posted on February 21, 2010 and has been edited to bring it up to date. Wednesday, February 13 was the first day of Lent. A...
World Vision has joined with 10x10, a campaign promoting the education and empowerment of girls. This story from Ethiopia highlights how ch...