Monday, May 5, 2008

Things in Fours

I've been tagged by re:patrick. Here goes.

Four jobs I've had:
1. Built air conditioners to be used in military installations. (three summers and Christmas breaks)
2. Taught and coached in Christians schools (three of them)
3. Teacher's assistant in special ed. class (current)
4. Quality control tech. (tested diapers - not like it seems :) )

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Monty Python and the Holy Grail (hilarious)
2. Chariots of Fire (very inspiring)
3. Lord of the Rings (all three of them - almost as good as the books)
4. Anything by the Marx brothers (classic comedy)

Four places I have lived:
1. Rockville, Maryland (from 1955 - 1983)
2. Clarks Summit, PA (college, 1973 - 1978)
3. Cincinnati, Ohio (1983 - 1995)
4. Rock Hill, SC (1995 - now)

Four shows I love:
I can't say there's any shows that I love, but some that I try to watch are
1. NCIS
2. House
3. Criminal Minds
4. Numbers

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Mountains of Western North Carolina and Eastern Tennessee (just beautiful, definitely makes me feel closer to God)
2. The Outer Banks (not as touristy as other places)
3. The Bahamas (went there for 25th anniversary)
4. Niagra Falls (awesome power)

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Cincinnati Chili (nothing like it)
2. Pizza (no commentary needed)
3. BBQ (doesn't matter what region, I like it all)
4. Italian food

Four sites I visit daily:
1. TheOoze
2. imonk
3. Josh's blog
4. Any of the other site at the bottom of this page (I really need to get Google Reader on this)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In the mountains on a front porch overlooking a stream
2. On a beach
3. On a ship in the middle of the ocean
4. On a golf course
All of these with my pipe, of course

If you read this, consider yourself tagged.

4 comments:

Malsteem said...

Tagged does that mean I need to put it on my blog???

Fred Shope said...

Yep.

re:patrick said...

Quality control sounds like it was an interesting job. . . testing diapers. :)

I forgot about BBQ. Somehow. That would be on my list. :)

Fred Shope said...

People do laugh when I tell them I tested diapers. It was a bit different than how I tested them when I was a baby. :) There was actually a set of tests that we ran on the diapers, checking elastic, tape, etc.

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...