Wednesday, August 8, 2012

World Vision Wednesday: Darrell Dow Guest Post


This guest post comes to you courtesy of Darrell Dow, who writes over at stufffundieslike.com

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons" href="http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3AThe_Ella_Gap_view_towards_the_South_Coast%2C_Sri_Lanka.jpg">The Ella Gap view towards the South Coast, Sri Lanka


Want to take a trip with me to an exotic place halfway around the world? On August 23rd I'll be leaving for the exotic island nation of Sri Lanka with a group of World Vision Bloggers and I'd love for you to come with us! Each day this bunch of talented writers, bloggers, and storytellers will be telling the story of Sri Lanka and how sponsoring children through World Vision changes lives there.

The greatest part of this trip is that you don't have to leave your desk. I'll be happy to deal with all the shots, passports, airports, jet lag and language barriers -- all you have to do is tag along by visiting my blog at StuffFundiesLike.com. In the meantime feel free to check out my World Vision page and learn all about how child sponsorship works.



No comments:

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...