Sunday, August 19, 2012

Weekend Wanderings

Summer vacation is over. Jan began classes at the school where she teaches, and I began in-service meetings this week. Our students come back on the 22nd. I'm not sure what my duties will be this year, as they've made a few changes. I'm sure that whatever I'm assigned to do will change multiple times throughout the year.

Here is some of what I've been reading this week:

Good post about church planting.
The felicity of Christ.
So, apparently God runs a fast food franchise? Sad.
Arthur Sido asks a good question.
Image vs. reality (HT: Scot McKnight).

The paradox of generous living.
Beautiful! (HT: Jake Belder)
Ronnie McBrayer on doubt.
The Internet Monk on baseball.
Alan Knox on doctrine.

Everybody wants to rule the world.
A parable.
Good poem by Emily Gibson.
For the sick.
Helping each other follow Jesus.

Is it really all that matters?
Interesting, and disturbing.
Finding ekklesia.
Great story.
Interesting post.

Have a blessed week

No comments:

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...