Saturday, March 17, 2012

Weekend Wanderings

As you may have read in my last post, I've been off work most of this week. It was nice sleeping in a bit, and I was able to catch up on some things that needed to be done around the house and in the yard. Don't worry. I was careful and didn't further strain anything. I have found that I would rather be on the field coaching than in the stands watching. It has been warm and sunny this week, even though Spring doesn't officially begin until Wednesday. The groundhog missed it this year, at least here in the sunny South. It remains to be seen if this is a preview of a hot summer.

Anyway, here are the links:

What would St. Patrick do?
Nate is going home.
Fishing for men.
Lent and mud season.
This is not too far from how some see Jesus and the Bible

Unity as witness?
Good post from Alan Knox.
A good idea, or not? (HT: iMonk)
Good question.
Goldman Sachs and church.

Grown-cold love.
Messing up the lyrics
McDonaldization.
Lent and forgiveness.
Sinner saved by grace?

Jared Wilson on grace.
Becoming spiritual community.
Good question from Jon Acuff.
Extreme hovering.
Novocaine.

A Gospel of unity.
Living Water.
Brokenness.
Getting to know Patrick.
A refuge in the wilderness.
Is anyone else afflicted by this?

Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...