Friday, March 26, 2010

TGIF

History was made this week. Whether you agree or disagree with the health care bill, there is no question that something big has happened. It remains to be seen what all of the ramifications will be.

It's been a little chilly here in the sunny South the past couple of days. Warmer weather is ahead, it's just a question off when it'll stay that way.

Enough talk about politics and the weather. Here are the links for this week:

Jeff Wright has a very good series on Glen Beck, social justice, and the kingdom of God. Part 1 is here.
"I'm a Christian:; I'm sorry." Really?
The church and the world.
You're approved!
I had never heard this illustration before.

I don't know.This seems kind of cruel (and useless) to me.
Our brokenness and God's closeness.
So close to a father's hand.
What if the Devil made a movie?
Seeing the beauty in all of creation.

The faded tattoo.
I think I might be leaning in this direction.
Even though they beat my Musketeers, this is a great story.

By Sunday night there will be four teams left in the NCAA tournament.It's hard to believe the season is almost over.

Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...