Friday, January 30, 2009

TGIF

It's Friday again. I just got home from our basketball game where we lost by one point. We played a great game in every area except for the fact that we just couldn't get the ball to go in the basket. We couldn't hit the ocean from the beach. Oh well, that's what happens sometimes. At least the girls played hard.

It's been a busy week and I have a lot of stuff to catch up on this weekend. But, I'll take time from my busy schedule to give you the links of the week: :)

The Watchman has an interesting suggestion for pastors. Bob Hyatt writes about "Dude-Theology". Scot McKnight writes about Wisconsin Winter Habits. Jeff McQ on evangelism, and Jonathan Brink talks about relationships.

How many of these have you read? Not many, I must admit. (HT: Brother Maynard) Jared Wilson went to hear Tim Keller the other night. His thoughts are here.

Tomorrow, my team is going to spend two hours shooting the basketball. :) You all have a good weekend.

No comments:

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...