Friday, January 16, 2009

TGIF

This week hasn't been quite as hectic as last week. I'm also off work today, so I've been able to do some things that sometimes get pushed to the side. It's cold here in the sunny South, with a high of about 30. I realize that it's a whole lot colder where some of you are, so I'm not complaining (too much). :)

Here is some of the good writing (and other stuff) that's out there:

Here's proof that the nut doesn't fall far from the tree. Jake has some ideas to transform suburbia, and Dan Edelen writes about attraction. I don't think there are any churches like this. Are there? John Fonville responds to Natalie Dylan. imonk has a recommendation and a good question. Scot McKnight wonders what we can do (BTW, The Blue Parakeet rocks!). Now books in Christian bookstores are coming with warning labels? Not enough obviously.

Jeff McQ is thinking ironic thoughts. Do we really have to think alike? Brother Maynard asks, "Where are the doors to the church?" Check this out. TSK is loaning books.

Well, I have to go get ready for a basketball game tonight. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...