Friday, January 2, 2009

TGIF

This has been a good week. The basketball team I coach had our first win Tuesday. Yay! Christmas vacation is almost over as school begins again on Monday.

For some reason a lot of the blogs written this week were about the year that just passed and the one that lies ahead. Enjoy

Barb is painting in gray. My little town made a top ten list! It's number 9 on the list of top 10 visiting cities. Here is another good post from Dan Edelen. Annedroid posts a funny. Josh posts a top ten list, sort of (sometimes I wonder about that boy). :)

Imonk makes his resolutions for 2009. Do you have anything to sell? Brant Hansen might buy it. Jeff McQ has been dangerously musing about equality. Part 1 is here. Jonathan Brink writes on the church crisis. You should check out this very good webcomic. Is Sola on it's way out?(HT: Brother Maynard). Brother Maynard thinks about the missional conversation in 2009. TSK is ready for adventure.

Enjoy your weekend.

3 comments:

Jake Belder said...

As far as I know, only you and Frank come regularly from your little town, so let me thank you for being part of the 9th-most-frequent-vistor contingent. :)

Happy New Year!

studymodel said...

my top ten list was my response to all the super-serious top ten list on websites, radio, newspapers, and tv. i thought it would be funny to make a top ten list of random phrases and not explain any of it.

co_heir said...

Jake,
You're welcome. Maybe we can get more folks reading your blog.

Josh,
I thought your top ten list was funny. That's why I linked to it.

Weelend Wanderings

The first weekend links post of autumn is here! The weather is beautiful here in the sunny South. It was fifty degrees on our back porch thi...