Friday, September 26, 2008

TGIF

Meltdown on Wall Street. Mortgage foreclosures. Gas shortages. Political polarization. And, you know what? God is still in control.

Enjoy these links:

Want to be in a parade? Go here.

Check this out. It's hilarious. (HT: Bob Hyatt)

Good thoughts from Josh.

imonk writes about the Christian counter-culture, and the current economic crisis.

Brant Hansen knows how to neutralize Al-Qaeda.

Order vs. chaos.

Jared Wilson reinterprets "The Little Red Hen"

The good thing about the gas shortage in the Southeast is that it gives me a chance to say, "I remember when..." (referring to the problems in the 70s).

Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...