Friday, September 5, 2008

TGIF

We enjoyed a nice weekend visiting my sister and her family and going to the beach. It was a four day work week, but it was busy. On Tuesday I had to help break up a fight between two sixth graders. It's amazing how strong two boys can be when they're really angry at each other.

I have a lot of stuff rattling around my head, but nothing to put in writing yet. So, I'll just give you some of what others far wiser than me have written:

A Time To Laugh thinks back to the good old days(?)

Molly drops the F-bomb.

Rachel has finally picked a side in the political debate.

Bob Hyatt is feeling a bit of a chill.

Jesus Creed asks a good question about elders.

Kamp Krusty ranks ministries.

Jeff McQ has some good pics from Gustav, and asks about the kids.

Brother Maynard list ten movies to make us think.

How the entering college freshman class is thinking. It makes me feel old. (HT: Brother Maynard)

Good shopping site. (HT: Tall Skinny Kiwi)

Emergent Village has a blogologue going on between Bill Easum and Tony Jones. It begins here.

No comments:

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...