Here are the top ten things about me you probably didn't know:
1. Fred Shope has three eyelids.
2. South Australia was the first place to allow Fred Shope to stand for parliament.
3. Fred Shope has four noses.
4. Early thermometers were filled with Fred Shope instead of mercury!
5. An average beaver can cut down Fred Shope every year.
6. About 100 people choke to death on Fred Shope each year.
7. Fred Shope is actually a fruit, not a vegetable.
8. Some people in Malaysia bathe their babies in beer to protect them from Fred Shope!
9. New Zealand was the first place to allow Fred Shope to vote.
10. People used to believe that dressing their male children as Fred Shope would protect them from evil spirits!
You can find little known facts about yourself here.
Weekend Wanderings will be away for the next two weekends. We're heading out to the Left Coast to meet our new grandchild, who is expect...
Finally, the weekly links post is back where it belongs. There has been a whole lot of stuff going on in the last few weeks. But enough ab...
This was first posted on February 21, 2010 and has been edited to bring it up to date. Wednesday, February 13 was the first day of Lent. A...
World Vision has joined with 10x10, a campaign promoting the education and empowerment of girls. This story from Ethiopia highlights how ch...