Sunday, August 28, 2016

Weekend Wanderings

Summer is winding down, most of the schools are back in session, and the tropics are heating up. Remember when Labor Day was the start of the campaign season? Wouldn't it be great if we only had to listen to the candidates for two months, instead of a year?

Off the soapbox and on to the links:


Millennial whoop.
Updated classics.
Pep talks and the gospel.
More classics.
Rules.

Encouragement from Steve Brown.
Funny and challenging.
Documenting highways.
I don't think I could do this.
100 years old.

Rachel Miller on the subordination controversy.
Controversy in Vancouver.
Excellent article!
A bit of sanity.
Flying pizza!

Heart of a shepherd.
Good post from Scot McKnight.
Being right?
Adulting.
Normal.

Have a blessed week!

1 comment:

kc bob said...

Thanks for the link Fred.

I think that the campaign did kick off around Labor Day last year. Or was it the year before? ツ

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...