Sunday, March 9, 2014

Weekend Wanderings

It's been a couple of weeks for Weekend Wanderings. I hope you didn't miss it too much. It seems like winter is slowly releasing it's grip here in the sunny South. Hopefully things will start to thaw out in the rest of the nation as well. Russia is flexing its muscles in Crimea, and it doesn't look like things are going to settle down any time soon. Pray for the folks in Ukraine. It's time for the annual insanity during the fourth month of the year. I guess I can go ahead and say March Madness, since not enough people read my blog to get me in any trouble with the NCAA. The tournament should be interesting as there doesn't seem to be a dominant team. Should be fun.

On to the links:

Good article.
Buzzer beater. Three times. Against the same team.
Top 100 things people are giving up for Lent. And tweeting about it.
Disney posters.
Rejection.

In case you're planning on booking a flight.
Here are 31cleaning tips.
The risks of loneliness.
Chaplain Mike reviews All is Lost.
Wayward Son on Noah.

Ministry beards.
Unity or uniformity?
40 must-see photos from the past.
Questions.
Ghost ship.

Andy Stager on being contradictable.
Is your church average?
These photos are pretty cool.
Emily Wierenga on the gospel.
Hannah Brencher on the gospel.

That's all for now. Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...