Friday, December 26, 2008

TGIF

I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas. It has been a busy, but nice week. Jennie came home from California and my sister and her family visited for a couple of days. We had a good time.

Here are the links from Christmas week, 2008:

Lindsey goes through a rite of passage. Mike Hollingsworth goes caroling in bars, and TSK writes about another famous Christmas Eve. Nakedpastor writes about a famous painting, while Jeff McQ tells us about his favorite, and un-favorite Christmas songs.

Scot McKnight is baffled. Josh wishes us a challenging merry Xmas. This is a great story. (HT: A Former Leader).

Only five days left in 2008. I pray that all of you have a very blessed new year.

No comments:

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...