Friday, November 14, 2008

TGIF

After two weeks of basketball practice, I'm finding that my voice has a long way to go to be ready for the season. The leaves have changed and are now starting to fall off the trees, so it looks like it'll be time to take care of that bit of yard work.

Here's some of the good stuff:

Invisible children.

A pastor abandons his church. (HT: A Former Leader)

Is the end at hand?

Josh ponders the finite.

Could the culture war be ending? (HT: Scot McKnight)

Tyler Dawn has something to say to drive-by commenters. (HT: Jeff McQ)

The Missional Transition Into Chaos.

I get the feeling that Robbymac doesn't like rules-based religion.

Challenging post from Jared Wilson.

Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...