Sunday, August 13, 2017

Weekend Wanderings

Weekend Wanderings will be away for the next two weekends. We're heading out to the Left Coast to meet our new grandchild, who is expected next Thursday. So I'll be otherwise occupied. In the meantime enjoy the links for this week:

If you are an alternative sports aficionado, you should go here.
This month, pick a holiday or two and celebrate.
Here is a new option.
Just in case you like hummingbirds.
Are you looking for an interesting job?

When you just gotta have oysters!
Wes Anderson investigates Donald Trump.
Something new to fill out when you see the doctor.
Matt Johnson on rules.
More on Rich Mullins.

Do you feel God is silent?
Story.
A closer walk.
Zack Hunt disagrees with Robert Jeffress.
Listen, look, linger.

Keith Giles on reading Scripture.
Forgiveness and reconciliation.
Five dynamics of prayer.
You can't always trust the brochure.
Tired of being right.

Have a blessed week!



2 comments:

kc bob said...

Hope you wave(d) as you fly/flew over Fred. ツ

Wish you a great trip!

And thanks for the link!

Tanvi said...

Hi Fred,

My name is Anuj Agarwal. I'm Founder of Feedspot.

I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog On the Journey has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 50 Prayer Blogs on the web.

http://blog.feedspot.com/prayer_blogs/

I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 50 Prayer Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

Also, you have the honor of displaying the badge on your blog.

Best,
Anuj

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...