Saturday, January 3, 2015

Weekend Wanderings

Things have been a little crazy around here the last couple of weekends. Time to take a breather and share some of the good stuff out there in the blogosphere.

Keith Giles tells us to get busy living.
Most church fights don't go this far.
Tim Suttle on peace.
It seems these are cool again.
I'm not so sure about this.

Chaplain Mike's New Year's resolutions.
Waiting.
Midnight musings.
Conversation.
The story isn't over.

Rebekah Bell on nostalgia.
Lillian Daniel on Christmas pageants.
The unfinished church.
Kierkegaard quotes.
Erik Guzman on New Year's resolutions.

What matters.
Restless.

That's all for this time. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed 2015!

1 comment:

kc bob said...

Happy New Year Fred!

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...