Sunday, October 13, 2013

Weekend Wanderings

Fall has fell here in the sunny South. Leaves are changing and falling, the air is filled with the scent of wood fires, and the days and nights are getting cooler. The government is still shut down. God is still in control.

Here are a few of the links of the week:

Begin today. 
Expectations.
A hot mess.
Weakness and strength.
Criticizing your pastor.

Rebecca Trotter on mountain climbing.
Matt Appling on being good enough.
Alan Knox knows how to do a Bible study.
Meghan Tschanz on living with wonder.
Jeff Dunn on surprises.

More than we need.
Tending hope.
Bad news and an attitude.
Shame.
Always a neighbor.

Have a blessed week!

2 comments:

kc bob said...

Appreciate sharing my post on Expectations Fred - I was not expecting you to do that. ツ

We have been experiencing summer like weather here in KC but cooler temps are on the way this week.

Fred Shope said...

I thought it was a good post, and there may be others that could benefit from it.

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...