Friday, June 18, 2010

TGIF

This past week has been busy. I am driving a shuttle bus for a local camp. In the mornings I pick campers up in Charlotte, and in the evening I take them back. In the time in between I have been coaching my junior varsity girls basketball team in summer league. Tuesday night we got together with my friends at St. Thomas, and Thursday night we had dinner with other members of the camp staff. Along with that, Josh and I have been able to spend some time together watching World Cup matches. Good times.

Here is the good stuff:

Donald Miller has a message for Fathers' Day.
Sometimes it's just plain hard. (Tissue warning)
Put this guy on television.
Knowledge vs. knowing.
Longing for Paradise.

Wooden Gold.
A different way of seeing guardian angels.
Using the Bible to avoid God.
Eagles and hummingbirds.
Rethinking the "still small voice."

Have a great weekend. Sunday is Fathers' Day, so all you dads out there, have a good one.

No comments:

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...