Friday, June 4, 2010

TGIF

Today is the first Friday of summer vacation. School is out, and things have slowed down quite a bit. This morning Jan and I continued a tradition began when our kids were young, and went out for breakfast to celebrate the end of the school year. There is a possibility that the summer will bring some more changes, but we'll have to wait and see.

Here is the good stuff:

Catharsis.
Turning charity upside down.
Perhaps.
Avoiding Scary Mary.

Time management fail.
Alan Knox on change.
Reimagining the slippery slope.
I agree with this.

The silence of God.
On being a stumbling block.
"We fail at life."
David Sessions on the American cause.

The ethical gut.
This is pretty funny.
Lut'ran Airlines.
Chasing the wind.

Thanks for reading my blog. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...