Friday, July 18, 2008

TGIF

When I said, "Oh, today's Friday", my son reminded me that in the summer every day is Friday, or Saturday. That is so true. The days just sort of melt into each other. Thankfully this summer is going by slowly. It's still a month before we go back to school.

There have been some interesting thoughts floating around the blogosphere lately:

Todd Hiestand wonders where to start.

The Thinklings are encouraging.

Element in Nashville is doing something really cool.

Tall Skinny Kiwi has some advice for anyone visiting Europe.

Brother Maynard has a list of 100 books.

John Armstrong weighs in on the pluralism debate.

Bob Hyatt has a good post on touch.

Molly has stripped things down to the bare bones.

We went to downtown Rock Hill tonight to watch a movie on an outdoor screen. Tonight's film was To Kill a Mockingbird. Great movie.

No comments:

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...