Sunday, May 27, 2018

Weekend Wanderings

It's Memorial Day weekend. In the midst of all the fun stuff that happens this weekend, let us not forget those who gave their lives in the service of their country.

On to the good stuff:

Good post from Bob Edwards.
Thoughtful post from Joel Kurz.
This would be cool to see.
I wonder if you can get this at your local pub.
This is a good thing.

Perhaps the fault is really not in our stars.
This is kind of sad.
Baptized with fire.
Including the excluded.
This is kind of funny.

Funny post from Babylon Bee.
Invasion of the giant worms!
I think this is a good thing.
Good post from Mike Glenn.
Superstar Christianity.

Ain't too proud.
Correcting a mistake.
Interesting article.
Funny from McSweeney's
I want to go here.

Have a blessed week!

1 comment:

Funny Good Morning Meme said...

Really nice article love to ready it

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...