Sunday, January 28, 2018

Weekend Wanderings

Welcome to another edition of Weekend Wanderings! My time for reading has been reduced a good bit, but I still try to put together a list of some of the best that I am able to see.

It's still winter here in the sunny South. I guess it still is in most parts of the country. Anyone planning to watch the State of the Union speech on Tuesday? Personally, I think I'll skip it.

On to the good stuff:

Funny from McSweeney's
Good article on identity politics.
What is your anchor?

Thoughtful article on higher education.
Good post from Graham Hill.
These folks really love their Nutella!

Thought provoking article from Karl Vaters.


Have a blessed week!

1 comment:

kc bob said...

I did Netflix on Tuesday Fred.

I am glad that February is here. Hints of better weather to come. ツ

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...