Sunday, December 31, 2017

Weekend Wanderings

This will be the final Weekend Wanderings for this year. I hope to get back to more regular blogging in 2018, but I have learned to make very few promises. We'll see.

Anyway, here are some links for your reading pleasure:

Good question.
Amazing library!
From the Babylon Bee.
Have you ever seen one of these?
Top nature photographs of 2017.

Funny post from McSweeney's.
Good Christmas post.
Strange story.
Have you ever seen one of these?
Being small.

Another top ten list.
Surprise!
What Christmas is all about.
Authentic friendship.
Making the church great again.

A challenge from Bob Edwards.
First coming.
Shrunken Jesus.
In case you're looking into moving to Switzerland.
Good post.

Have a blessed week and a happy new year!

No comments:

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...