Sunday, July 30, 2017

Weekend Wanderings

Summer is slipping away here in the sunny South. Not temperature wise, as it still remains hot and humid. The calendar n the wall says that it's almost time for school to begin for another term. After three years away from a school setting, I can say with confidence that I really like what I am doing now. The news from Washington keeps getting curioser and curioser. It's beginning to look like a DC version of The Apprentice. That's all I'm going to say about that.

On to the good stuff:

Good idea.
Life goals.
Big or small? Check this out.
Interesting.
Forest bathing. Really.

More enemies.
Funny post.
This could have all sorts of implications.
This is not good.
Excellent article by Bruce Hillman.

For all the dads out there.
Deep waters and parking lots.
Encouragement from Bob Edwards.
The George Option.
Good post from Keith Giles.

Some things to remember.
Remembering Rich Mullins.
This is pretty cool.
I'm not so sure I would want to do this.

Have a blessed week!

2 comments:

kc bob said...

"a DC version of The Apprentice" - I have been thinking that for months Fred.

Weather has been beautiful in KC these days.

Have a great week! And thanks for the link!

Fred Shope said...

You're welcome Bob! You have a great week as well!

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...