My blogo-friend Bob tagged me in a meme a while ago. The first part is to list five facts about myself.
1. I have been blogging for about ten years.
2. Mamie Eisenhower once held me in her arms (at least that's what I was told). Really! I was three years old and was at a Christmas party at the White House with a friend of the family who worked there.
3. I have competed in, and coached eight different sports. Soccer, football, cross country, basketball, volleyball, baseball, golf, and track.
4. I have learned to enjoy gardening and am constantly looking for creative ways to redo the outdoor space at our house.
5. I am a beach bum at heart, but I also enjoy being in the mountains. Different things at each place speak to me in different ways.
The second part of the meme is to tag other bloggers. Since I don't know how many bloggers actually read my blog, if you have a blog and are reading this, consider yourself tagged. Let me know in the comments so I can check your five facts out.
On this date thirty eight years ago, Jan and I were married. We have been through a lot in that time, most of it good, some it challenging, ...
Finally, the weekly links post is back where it belongs. There has been a whole lot of stuff going on in the last few weeks. But enough ab...
This was first posted on February 21, 2010 and has been edited to bring it up to date. Wednesday, February 13 was the first day of Lent. A...
This will be the final Weekend Wanderings for this year. I hope to get back to more regular blogging in 2018, but I have learned to make ver...