Sunday, June 7, 2015

Weekend Wanderings

Happy first weekend of June! This has been a busy week but I was able to put together a few links for your viewing pleasure. Next weekend, Jan and I are heading to New York City for a week so the wanderings will take a couple weeks off. In the meantime, enjoy these slices of the internet:

Very good post from Michael Spencer.
Interesting post from Scot McKnight.
Trinity Sunday post from Chaplain Mike.
Thoughtful post from Lisa Dye.
Thought provoking post from Mike Erich.

A Christian response to Caitlyn Jenner.
The Jesus slingshot. Yep.
Really?
Again, really?
Stage two exile.

This is bad.
This is a sad state of affairs.
P. T. Barnum was right.
Michael Hidalgo on judging.
Sin boldly?

Beggar to beggar.
The big reveal.
Life after retirement.
Wow.
Again, wow.

Have a blessed couple of weeks!

No comments:

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...