Sunday, April 28, 2013

Weekend Wanderings

Spring is slowly making its way here in the sunny South. Some days are beautiful with temperatures where they should be, and some days are cooler than usual. I don't know what that means for the summer months, and I'm not sure the folks who predict the weather know either. There's a lot of good stuff out there on the interwebs. I'm going to make more of an effort to share some of the best with you each week.

Here are the links for this week:

Bait and switch?
Redeemed to perpetuate the name.
In the midst of crises.
In the garden.
The divine dance.

Keia has some observations on hunger.
Jared Wilson on conspiracy theories.
Todd Hiestand on the future of the Gospel.
Arthur Sido on the limits on unity.
Matt on grace.

Bingo!
Faith.
An angry God?
Unity.
Worry not.

This started in the 60s. Not surprising.
This is how to love.
Evidently, Stonehenge was a place for feasting.
Now, that's an interesting question. I have my thoughts.
This is a sad story.

The real prosperity gospel.
The whole sky.
Mudpies.
Wrecking ball.
Last day?

Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...