Friday, December 3, 2010

TGIF

It's been an unusually chilly week here in the sunny South, with lows dipping down into the twenties. We had a great time last weekend visiting Jan's sister and her family in West Virginia. It was nice to get together with her family. Jan and I went to our town's Christmas parade tonight. It's the first time we've been able to go in the fifteen years that we've been here. It was a good parade, and the downtown area looks nice all lit up.

Here are this week's top links:

This is pretty cool.
Thoughts from Donald Miller.



Enjoy your weekend.

3 comments:

kc bob said...

Been okay temp-wise her but today it is staying in the 30s. That was a sad article on the Crystal Cathedral.

kc bob said...

Just read this article about Schuller's grandson's church. Maybe he will come back to rescue them? Probably not.

Fred Shope said...

I read a similar article the other day. I have a feeling that he is done with granddaddy's church.

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...