Friday, July 23, 2010

TGIF

It's been hot this week, and the bus I drive has 34/45 air conditioning (open 34 windows and go 45 mph), so by the time I finish in the evening I'm pretty drained. But it's Friday, and every vehicle I drive this weekend has real air conditioning. Tomorrow, we're going to the wedding of one of my former basketball players. It will be good to share in her celebration.

Well, I know that you only love me for my links, so here they are:

The oil spill in the Gulf is definitely a disaster with unforeseen consequences, but it could be worse.
This is wrong on so many levels.
Evangelicals and immigration.
The context for spirituality.

Remaining fruit.
Dining in the valley.
Jesus Creed reviews Mere Churchianity.
Being "quick to hear."

Just in case you missed this, from the Espys.
Marv-elous Motivational Morning Message.
Is friendship a dying art?
John Frye on discernment energy.
Tim Hill wants a Master's in "Jesusology."

Thank you for reading my blog. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...