Friday, May 8, 2009

TGIF

This week has gone by slowly. All week I've been thinking it's a day ahead of what it really is. So, I hope this is Friday. :) Our middle school track team competed in the conference meet this week. I drove the bus so I was able to watch the meet for free. I love the atmosphere of a big meet, and watching all the events brought back some good memories of my track doings back in the day.

Enjoy these links:

Good post over on Scot McKnight's blog. This is excellent, as is this story about one of the greatest coaches ever (HT: Scot Mcknight). A Former Leader writes about New York and discipleship. The point is Jesus. Jonathan Brink on the missional/attractional debate. John Fonville's quote of the week.

If you're out in the Los Angeles area, you may be able to hook up with Josh. He's good people. iMonk reviews Andrew Marin's new book. You may identify with this. I did. Messy Bibles. Here is a good question. Grace reviews The Furious Longing of God.

May your weekend be filled with grace and blessing.

No comments:

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...