Friday, February 20, 2009

TGIF

I tried to think of something clever to say, and failed miserably, so I'll just get right to the good stuff:

Will technology be the death of preaching? Jake Belder says that life is not a circle. Dan Edelen is writing a three act tragedy. Part 1 is here. Pam doesn't want to be normal, and thinks that small is good. imonk asks why more churches aren't being planted in the inner cities. These aren't the tree houses you remember from your youth. (HT: Scot McKnight)

Brant Hansen has some ideas for T-shirts. Jeff McQ is doing a series on love. Part 1 is here. The perfect Christian dating profile. I tried to link to Brother Maynard's blog, but something's gone terribly wrong. Generosity and fear. Simplicity and simpleness. Switchfoot's Jon Foreman on the American dream.

That's it for this week. Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...