Friday, June 6, 2008

TGIF

I've had a lot of stuff rolling around in my brain this week, but nothing crystallized into anything coherent. I have been reading a lot though, and here is some of what I thought was worth passing on:

A Former Leader muses about grace.

At A Time to Laugh, we are reminded of our true identity in Christ.

Jake gets down to the grassroots.

Jonathan Brink has a good question about the glory of God.

Brother Maynard gives us his pick of 20 classic Christian Rock albums.

Tall Skinny Kiwi orders a product. He swears it's not his. (Parental advisory) :)

Tim Hill knew this was going to happen.

Todd Hiestand questions the wisdom of building an ark.

Check this site out. It has some great articles.

No comments:

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...