Children all over the world are being exploited for a number of reasons. This often includes the children being bought and sold like any commodity. One of the areas where World Vision is working to end child trafficking is Eastern Europe.
Here is an account from a World Vision staff member who spent time visiting child protection programs in that part of the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moving On
It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...
-
Papa! Papa! Where am I? How did I get here? It's so dark. I can't see a thing! I remember walking along the path with my friends. Ne...
-
There was a lot going on in the news this week. The oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico continued to spread, New York City escaped a terrorist a...
-
From World Vision: VIDEO: How to change the world So you want to change the world, but wanting to change the world, and changing the world a...
No comments:
Post a Comment