Just this morning, I read that an aftershock with a magnitude of 6.1 has struck Haiti. World Vision is already there, serving those affected by the original earthquake. You can go here to read about a portion of their efforts.
Please continue to pray for Haiti, and consider how you can help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moving On
It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...
-
This is the eleventh post in a chain blog on "Dealing with Traditionally Divisive Issues," started by Alan Knox. At the bottom of ...
-
It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...
-
For some, this is the week we pause to give thanks for all of the blessings God has given us. Others commemorate the time by eating too much...
No comments:
Post a Comment