Friday, January 15, 2010

TGIF

It's a warm and sunny Friday here in the South. The temperature is actually going to be about normal, but compared the the chill we've had the last few days, it feels warm. Please pray for the folks in Haiti, and for those that are seeking to serve them. Consider helping in any way you can.

Here is the good stuff:

The unasked question of terrorism.
Women and religion.
I will build my church.
Jason Boyett had a 5 sentence story contest. The winner is here.
John Armstrong on house churches.

Where is God in the Haitian earthquake?
Jeff McQ weighs in on Haiti and Pat Robertson.
Brother Maynard on the emerging church.
A Haitian perspective on God, Satan, and the birth of Haiti. (HT: Tall Skinny Kiwi)
Embracing the adventurous way.

Alan Knox on mutual edification.
Say something good.
The scheme of God.
Born to dance with abandon.

I hope your weekend is filled with love and grace.

1 comment:

kc bob said...

Thx for the link. I am just getting back to blog world. Hope you are well. Have a great weekend.

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...