Friday, May 29, 2009

TGIF

I have a few posts rolling around in my head. If I can ever capture them, I'll be able to have something on here between TGIF posts. I know, some of you are thinking, "Just give us the links. We don't care about the rest." :) Anyway, here's this week's links:

A poem and dedication. Here is a contest for writers. Paul Luikart has some words of warning. A good question from Amy. Dan Kimball writes about what is important. All the answers aren't in the lecture. Can we be too God-centered? Here's a post about the TNLLB. Here's a new term: Christianism.

These are some interesting album covers (HT: Brother Maynard). Greg Boyd reviews the Patriot's Bible. The truth about the swine flu. Tim Hill on restoration.

Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...