This has been an interesting week. I spent each day at another middle school hanging out with a student who was transferring from the school I work at. The administration at the new school wanted someone to shadow him so the transition would be smooth, and I was sent over to do that until they could hire someone else. It was a nice change of pace, but I'll be glad to be back at my regular work on Monday.
Here's what everyone is waiting for:
Krochet Kids (no that's not a spelling error). Servolution. Bob Hyatt thinks we should slow down. Is there a legalistic spirit within you? iMonk is doing some spring cleaning, and is trying to become a complementarian. Brian McLaren on America as a Christian nation. (HT: Scot McKnight). Evangelicals on torture. John Armstrong on other victims of Columbine.
Jeff McQ writes on God and secrets, and his brain is aching. You know you want one of these. The most interesting bookstores in the world (HT: Brother Maynard).
Hope you enjoy these links. Have a great weekend!
Friday, May 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moving On
It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...
-
It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...
-
This is the eleventh post in a chain blog on "Dealing with Traditionally Divisive Issues," started by Alan Knox. At the bottom of ...
-
I was thinking this afternoon (that's dangerous, I know) about Jesus statement to his disciples that they could expect to be hated and p...
No comments:
Post a Comment