Sunday, May 21, 2017

Weekend Wanderings

It's been a while since I've posted a links post. A lot has been going on in the world, and a lot has been going on in my own life (that's for another post). Without further Ado, let's get to the good stuff.

This is cool.
This is sad.
This is strange.
This looks like a cool place to visit.
A list of the best commencement speeches ever.

This is a shame, but I think it's much more common than it was when I was coaching.
Good question.
Progressive political theology.
Interesting fashion sense.
This is terrible.

Wow. Just wow.
A good reason to not complain.
Good article about transhumanism.
Who's a good boy?
Want more self control? You may want to rethink that.

Life milestones. Some of them are good.
Subversive supper.
I agree with this post.
Moral grandstanding.
Bottling the tears.

Have a blessed week!

2 comments:

kc bob said...

Glad to see the post Fred,

Fred Shope said...

Thanks Bob. I hope to do more on a regular basis.

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...