Sunday, March 19, 2017

Weekend Wanderings

Well, it's that time again. Seems to come around fairly quickly. It doesn't seem as if it's been a week. The second weekend of the big basketball tournament is almost in the books, and bracket sheets lie crumpled and abandoned all across the land. I figured mine would be wrecked after the first round so I didn't do one this year. I'm happy that most of the schools that I like are still in, with my Xavier Musketeers going to the Sweet Sixteen again. In other news, it's getting closer to spring and it is starting to get warmer, again.

On to the good stuff:

Don't settle.
Promise or performance?
Anti-self help books are evidently a thing now.
The Zacchaeus Option.
Intersectionality.

It sure looks black to me.
How dare they!
Beautiful photos!
A little Fitbit news.
Good article.

I want to see this some day.
Good for them!
Ten views on love.
David Brooks on the Benedict Option.
About that Oxford Comma.

So it turns out you can be too clean.
The healthiest hearts in the world.
One-two punch.
Bringing a knife to a gunfight.
Seems like there are a lot of options. Here is another one.

Have a blessed week!



No comments:

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...