Saturday, December 21, 2013

Weekend Wanderings: Condensed Version

Since I haven't posted a weekend post in a couple of weeks, I thought I'd take a few minutes and share a few of the good things I've read lately. This doesn't begin to scratch the surface of all the good stuff out there, but since this is another one of those crazy busy weekends, I'll do what I can.

Here they are:

The most loving thing?
Bethlehem space.
Impractical Jesus.
Keep Christ in Christmas?
The women of Advent.

Michael Spencer may have been right after all.
Why Christians need Flannery O'Connor.
Heretics.
Tacky Christmas tree.
Free.

Enjoy your reading. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas as you celebrate the birth of the One who came to set us free.

No comments:

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...