Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weekend Wanderings

It's been a wet week here in the sunny South. The temperatures have gone up a little bit here at the start of autumn, but that's pretty normal. Jan and I spent Friday night and all day Saturday representing World Vision at the Women of Faith conference in Charlotte. It was a good experience, and no, I wasn't the only male there. In our community, we've been working through Micah 6:8 and what that means for us, beginning with our relationships. We've had some good discussion on a topic that I believe is important to our mission as followers of Jesus.

Here is a taste of some of the good offerings out there this past week:

Jo Hilder on the poor.

Wayward Son begins a series on distorted images of God.
Arthur Sido thinks about being pro-life.
Ronnie McBrayer says there is no need to keep jumping.

Keith Giles has a series on Jesus, the Prince of Peace. Part 1 is here.

Chaplain Mike says that prepositions matter.

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...