Sunday, June 26, 2011

Weekend Wanderings

After another busy week, this weekend has been packed with things to do. Very good things, so it has been a good weekend. We received some good news that Josh starts a job with an architecture firm on Monday. We are praising God for his provision.

I've gotten a bit behind in my reading, but I'll try to share some of the best of what I have found this week.


I don't know about this (HT: iMonk).
Should we worry about the world's oceans?
A good cartoon from nakedpastor.

Reminiscing (HT: Arthur Sido).

Alan Knox on our shared mission.
Ronnie McBrayer writes that there are no relics required.

Enjoy your last week of June.

2 comments:

Williams Arena said...

The consumer compassion article is something I never really considered. To be honest, I was clueless about TOMS.

I also enjoyed the ocean article. I started teaching environmental science a few years ago and I think we have reason to worry about the damage.

Loved Refusing to trust what we think we understand link.

I continue to look forward to your Weekend Wanderings. Congratulations to Josh on his new job.

Fred Shope said...

Thank you. We're all excited.

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...