Wednesday, April 13, 2011
World Vision Wednesday
Malaria is the number one killer of children under five in Zambia and many other countries in Africa. Bed nets are the answer to stopping this killer, but at a cost of $10, are beyond the reach of most. World Vision has been working to provide bed nets for many. To read a story about the nets' effectiveness and find out how you can help check this out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moving On
It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...
-
It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...
-
This is the eleventh post in a chain blog on "Dealing with Traditionally Divisive Issues," started by Alan Knox. At the bottom of ...
-
I was thinking this afternoon (that's dangerous, I know) about Jesus statement to his disciples that they could expect to be hated and p...
No comments:
Post a Comment