Saturday, February 26, 2011

Weekend Wanderings

The last full week of February is about over. March will begin on Tuesday, and the promise of warmer days is ahead, for everyone. It's been nice here in the sunny South, but I know that some other parts of the country are still dealing with Old Man Winter. It even snowed in Los Angeles today! It turns out that my problems from last week are digestive issues. Nothing major, but something I need to keep on top of.

On to the links:

Dr. Terry Dorsett writes another lesson from the Holy Land. This may be the best lesson yet.
Jeff Dunn on grace and freedom.

Jared Wilson on discontentment.
Alan Knox writes about theological sources.

Joshua Graves has an e-mail exchange with St. Matthew (HT: Scot McKnight)

Have a fantastic week.

No comments:

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...