Friday, July 9, 2010

TGIF

This week has been one of the best in a long time. Jan and I celebrated our 30th anniversary on Monday and traveled to St. Augustine, Florida, where we spent about three and a half days. We had a fantastic time. Expect to see pics soon.

I haven't even come close to catching up with my blog reading, but here are some of the good links I've seen:

Erin is living by the seasons.
Jeff Dunn "reviews" Disciple Like Jesus For Parents.
Raspberry Wars, Part One.
Here is an iMonk classic.

Missional Discipleship Part 2.
What makes the story good.
This is good. (HT: The Thinklings)
Funny e-mail exchange.

How far is too far?
Does love get taken advantage of?
Good thoughts from Scot McKnight.
Christian hipster bookshelf. (HT: Scot Mcknight)
John Cleese explains extremism. (HT: Keith Giles)

That's it for this week. Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...