Friday, August 15, 2008

TGIF

Today we finished up three days of teacher in-service. Things are going to be different this year. As of now, the class I assist only has two students. Of course that could change by Tuesday, but it looks like my duties are going to be a bit different. We'll see.

Here's the interesting stuff for this week:

Barb thinks some of us are dangerous.

Molly takes her kids to the doctor.

Rachel is content with crumbs.

An interesting article on abortion.

Cerulean Sanctum is about grace.

Michael Spencer writes about Jesus and our bank accounts.

Jeff McQ is wondering what to do now that the manna is gone.

Jonathan Brink knows what side God is on.

Shaun Groves asks if size matters.

No comments:

Moving On

It's been a while since I've written here. Life has been happening the past few months. I have decided to start fresh, so I'm mo...